Urban Fox Control
Pest - Go Limited is a professional urban wildlife management service company covering London, Hertfordshire, Essex & Kent.
All our technicians are regularly CRB Enhanced checked, Police Certified, Fully Insured and extremely experienced and competent when dealing with urban fox issues.
We deal with complaints about urban foxes in order to resolve human/fox conflicts in a humane, safe and legal manner.
We cover all premises including Private Residential Properties, Commercial Premises, Construction Sites, Local Authorities, NHS, Schools, Housing Associations, MOD Establishments and Managing Agents of Land.
Human / Fox conflicts often include:
- Concerns that urban fox (es) pose a threat to pets
- Health & Safety concerns by Management who have a 'duty of care' towards their staff, visitors, contractors or pupils in a school
- Concerns that urban fox (es) pose a threat to children
- Individual isolated aggressive urban fox behaviour
- Foxes persistently scavenging, causing financial damage or accessing unauthorised areas
- Foxes becoming over familiar with a particular place such as a nursery/primary/secondary school or building site.
We carry specialist urban fox handling poles and carry cages in order to extract foxes out of awkward locations where they are found trapped but cannot be simply flushed out; for instance a 17th floor construction site, classroom, stairwell, hospital kitchen or basement.